To: All RCA Year 3 Semester 2 Students,
Re: ICSA EXEMPTION & JUNE 2018 EXAMINATION FEES
Please note that you may register for the ICSA Exemption together with ICSA June 2018 Examination. Kindly prepare 2 separate bank drafts as follows:-
- Exemption Fees
MAICSA PDCA : RM110.00 per subject
(MAICSA PDCA exemption fees is NOT APPLICABLE for those who had applied and paid for MAICSA PDCA by December 2017)
(8 subjects x RM110 = RM880)
ICSA IQS (Part 1) : RM220.00 per subject
(4 subjects x RM220 = RM880)
- Examination Fees
ICSA IQS (Part 2) : RM 220.00 per subject
Basic Entry Fee : RM 165.00 per entry
(For student who wish to sit for the June 2018 Examination)
- It is up to you to decide the number of subject you wish to take.
- Student may download the exemption & examination forms from MAICSA website:
- All bank drafts/cheques should be made payable to “MAICSA”
- Kindly make sure that your bank drafts/personal cheques are valid for six months. Sharing of bank drafts/cheques will not be accepted.
- Students have to attach a certified copy of their Diploma Certificate and Transcript.
- You must pay both the exemption fees and June 2018 examination fees IF you wish to sit for the June 2018 Examination.
- Deadline for submission of fees to FAFB office is on 9 March 2018 (Friday). Late payment will not be entertained.
- The bank draft will be returned to the students who are not eligible to sit for the June 2018 Examination.