It is designed to:
- Produce graduates with multidisciplinary knowledge and integrated skills that will prepare them not only for effective corporate management and administration but also to be self employed as professional entrepreneurs.
- Produce graduates with the ability to appreciate various changing and complex strategic issues facing business organizations and to formulate solutions and policies to address such concerns.
- Produce graduates with professional and ethical values and the essential soft skills necessary to stay ahead in the business world.
- Produce graduates with a solid sense of business and management acumen which will motivate them to pursue higher level of studies and lifelong learning.
Computer Applications for Business
Principles of Accounting
Malaysian Legal System
Principles of Finance
Business Organisation and Management
Law & Practice of Meetings
Financial Accounting Framework
Professional Skills for Managers
Malaysian Business Law
Malaysian Corporate Law
Business Strategy in Practice
Advanced Malaysian Taxation
Malaysia Company Secretarial Practice
Financial Decision Making
Case Study in Secretarial Practice
English Language, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, English for Communication, English for Management, Critical Thinking/ Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Hubungan Etnik, Moral dan Etika/ Pengajian Islam and Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
Graduates of Bachelor of Corporate Administration (Hons.) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.