It is designed to:
- Produce graduates who have the requisite knowledge and entrepreneurial skills to manage business ventures.
- Produce graduates who are equipped with the essential skills such as critical thinking, effective communication and problem solving to manage new businesses in today’s dynamic and highly competitive business environment.
- Produce graduates who possess managerial and entrepreneurial skills that prepare them well for both employment and self-employment.
- Provide students with an educational experience that motivates them to pursue higher level of studies and lifelong learning.
Computer Applications for Business
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Management
Principles of Finance
Management Information Systems
Fundamentals of Auditing
Financial Accounting Framework
Advanced Financial Accounting
Investment & Financial Analysis
Human Resource Management
Advanced Accounting Practice
Strategy Planning and Management
Corporate Treasury Management
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Strategic Financial Management
English Language, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, English for Communication, English for Management, Critical Thinking/ Hubungan Etnik, Moral dan Etika/ Pengajian Islam and Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- CPA Australia
Graduates of Bachelor of Business (Hons.) Accounting and Finance are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.