It is designed to:
- Equip students with the requisite knowledge and essential skills to pursue a demanding career in the increasingly complex financial services industry.
- Provide students the opportunities to develop cognitive skills and soft skills required for managing complex finance and investment issues.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops their innovative skills conducive to lifelong learning and personal development.
Computer Applications for Business
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Business Organisation and Management
Principles of Investment
Investment Industry Law
Money & Capital Markets
Principles of Finance
Investment & Financial Analysis
Forex & Derivatives
Personal Financial Planning
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Corporate Treasury Management
Financial Markets & Regulations
Financial Statement Analysis
Case Studies in Finance & Investment
English Language, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, English for Communication, English for Management, Critical Thinking/ Hubungan Etnik, Moral dan Etika/ Pengajian Islam and Co-Curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
- Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC)
Graduates of Bachelor Finance and Investment (Hons.) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.