It is designed to:
- Equip students with the requisite knowledge and essential skills to pursue a demanding career in the increasingly complex financial services industry.
- Provide students the opportunities to develop cognitive skills and soft skills required for managing complex finance and investment issues.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops their innovative skills conducive to lifelong learning and personal development.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Business Organisation & Management
Principles of Investment
Investment Industry Law
Money & Capital Markets
Principles of Finance
Investment & Financial Analysis
Forex & Derivatives
Personal Financial Planning
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Corporate Treasury Management
Financial Markets & Regulations
Financial Statement Analysis
Case Study in Finance & Investment
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
- Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC)
Graduates of Bachelor Finance and Investment (Hons.) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.