The course is designed to equip learners with a lower intermediate proficiency in French Language and enable them to communicate in a social and cultural environment. It should enable learners to understand conversations from basic daily life situations, travel
topics and social issues.
• Greetings & social expressions
• Introduce oneself and others
• Express preference, desires & needs
• Enquire and describe things, places & person
• Simple conversation at restaurants & shopping centre
• Enquire and express feelings and emotions
Mr Liew Nyok Lin obtained Masters in the teaching of French as a Foreign language and Masters in Curriculum and Programme Design, Université de Franche-Comté, France. A BA (Hons) Literature, Linguistics and Civilisation of Foreign Languages (Specialising in Teaching of French as A Foreign Language), Université de Poitiers, France, and a Certificate in Teaching (TESL), MPTK. Mr Liew has more than 8 years of teacher training in Teacher Education Institute for Malaysian French Language Teachers, and is a Certified in Diplôme d’Etudes de la langue française (DELF) examination jury/examiner trainer.