Communicative Korean Language Module 2 (for those who have completed Module 1)
This programme equips beginners with a higher elementary level of spoken Korean and to enable them to engage in basic conversation in a social environment.
- Use Present Tense & Past Tense in a conversation
- Describe Action with proper Grammar in sentences
- Use Formal way in communication
- Express needs, preference & desires in social life
- Give Direction, guidance & usage in public areas
Ms Iris Fam holds a Master in Education and Bachelor Degree (Honors) in International Business Management. She also studied in Yonsei University (KLI : Korean Language Institute) Seoul, Korea and majoring in Korean language.
She has been teaching Korean language for over 13 years to a wide range of ages from children to adult learners in international schools, universities, language centre, corporations and in private lessons. She is passionate on teaching fun Korean language.