The is a preparatory programme for participants to sit for H3C Certified Network Engineer (H3CNE) certification exam. The H3CNE certification mainly focuses on the planning, design, configuration, and maintenance of small- and medium-sized networks. This H3CNE certification demonstrates a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of data communications networking, mastery of technologies commonly adopted in small- and medium-sized enterprise networks, and ability to design small- and medium-sized networks using H3C network equipment.
Upon completing this programme, participants will understand the computer network communications and TCP/IP protocols, the workings of routers and switches, and router and switch configuration. Participants will be able to describe, configure, and maintain the major LAN and WAN protocols; to describe and configure IP routing and routing protocols; to install, configure, and maintain low-end and mid-range routers; and to troubleshoot network connections and router software configurations.
- Master the basic principles of computer network communications and TCP/IP principles
- Master the principles and configurations of routers and Ethernet switches
- Master the principles, configurations, and maintenance of the LAN and WAN protocols
- Master the basic principles and configurations of IP routes and routing protocols
- Take charge of the installation, configuration, and maintenance of low-end routers
- Handle common failures in network connection and software configuration of routers
Lim Ming Chun is an experienced Network Expert with a demonstrated 10 years of working in the information technology and services industry. He is skilled in Routing and Switching, Datacenter, Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Software Defined Networking.
Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak
53300 Kuala Lumpur