This programme equips beginners with a higher elementary level of spoken Japanese to enable them to engage in basic conversation in a social environment.
- Understanding the name of places and venues
- Describing directions
- Engaging in conversations regarding prices and goods
- Understanding verbs in Present and Past Tense
- Writing and understanding date, day, time
- Describing the mode of transportation
- Expressing invitation to people
Mr Chee Shang Shong possesses a JLPT certificate in Level 1. He obtained his Degree in Social Science, University of Yamaguchi, Japan. Master Degree in Social Science, Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan.
He has been teaching the Japanese language for more than 10 years in TAR UMT.
RM 400/pax (Public)
011-1059 7134 (WhatsApp)