The Master of Business Administration programme offered by TAR UC aims to produce graduate with the requisite set of business knowledge and practical skills set for a successful career in managerial positions in any industry. It is also to produce graduate with the behavioural competencies to contribute effectively in managing the diverse needs of organisations at all times.
Full time (Malaysian & International students) - 1.5 years
Part time (Malaysian students ONLY) - 3 years
KL Main Campus
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Economics and International Marketing
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Project Management Skills for Managers
- Strategic Leadership
- Information Systems and Technology
The programme enables graduate to pursue managerial positions in any industry.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subjected to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 4 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 6.0 or its equivalent