This programme aims to produce graduates who will be equipped with the requisite knowledge and practical skills to pursue a demanding career in the increasingly complex finance and other related industry.
The programme will also provide graduates with a solid grounding in the field of finance and investment which will enable them to pursue higher level of study.
Upon successful completion, graduates of TAR UC Master of Investment Management will be granted exemptions for 3 out of 4 modules of the Certified Financial Planner certification programme.
Full time - 1.5 years
Part time - 3 years
KL Main Campus
- Econometrics for Finance
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- Equity Analysis
- Bond analysis
- Forex Market
- Fund Management
- Research Methods in Finance
- Graduates of this programme can enter both the investment and wealth management professions as investment analyst or financial advisor respectively.
- Graduates could also seek employment within the finance industry in areas such as fund management, treasury management, financial analyst, foreign exchange and derivatives.
- The MIM also serves as a platform for existing professionals in both the investment and wealth management professions who would like to advance their careers through further specialisation.
- Dual Award with Coventry University also provides global mobility for our graduates in seeking employment in the finance industry.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification which is accepted by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree in related field with CGPA below 2.75 out of 4.00 but above 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 4 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 6.5 or its equivalent