The objectives of the programme are to:
1. Produce graduates with strong professional and ethical values who are able to contribute effectively towards the development of the industry.
2. Produce graduates who are able to serve the nation with integrity when resolving challenges of today's complex business environment in compliance with the relevant rules, regulations and policies.
3. Produce graduates who are able to generate new inventions, innovations, ideas or methods towards the improvement or enhancement of business processes.
4. Produce graduates who possess entrepreneurial skills essential for employment and self-employment.Intake:
Rolling Intake (throughout the year)Duration:
Full time (Malaysian & International students) - 3 years
Part time (Malaysian students ONLY) - 4 yearsCampus:
KL Main Campus
Minimum Entry Requirements
Note: Candidates registered for master's degree programmes may apply to convert their candidacy to the doctoral degree programmes within one year after candidate registers for master's degree programmes subjected to:
- having shown competency and capability in conducting research at doctoral degree level
- rigorous internal assessment by the HEP; and
- approval by the HEP Senate.
a) The student obtains a first class or equivalent; OR
b) Obtain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.67 or equivalent from the academic or Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programmes; and
c) Neutral internal assessment by the HEP; and
d) Obtained approval from the HEP Senate and accepted into the MQF Level 8 Doctoral programme candidacy. Students should show appropriate progress during the candidature.
English Language Requirements
Please click link below for details:
CENTRE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH
TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
JALAN GENTING KELANG
53300 KUALA LUMPUR
Whatsapp: 011-1058 5971
Ext no. 3637, 3725
EMAIL : email@example.com
8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday, except for public holidays)