It is designed to:
- Produce responsible and competent graduates who possess strong professional ethical values and positive attitude expected of professionally qualified accountants.
- Produce graduates with the requisite knowledge, practical skills and attributes to pursue a career in the accountancy and finance profession.
- Equip graduates with managerial and entrepreneurial skills that will prepare them for both employment and self-employment.
- Provide students with an educational experience that motivates them to pursue higher level of study and lifelong learning.
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Management
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Finance
Principles of Human Resource Management
Accounting Information Systems
Financial Accounting Framework
Fundamentals of Auditing
Advanced Financial Accounting
Advanced Accounting Practice
Enterprise Resource Planning
Corporate Reporting & Current Issues
Business Analysis & Strategy
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Public Sector Accounting
Accounting Theory & Practice
Financial Decision Making
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- CPA Australia
Graduates of Bachelor of Accounting (Hons.) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.