It is designed to:
- Produce graduates with multidisciplinary knowledge and integrated skills that will prepare them not only for effective corporate management and administration but also to be self employed as professional entrepreneurs.
- Produce graduates with the ability to appreciate various changing and complex strategic issues facing business organizations and to formulate solutions and policies to address such concerns.
- Produce graduates with professional and ethical values and the essential soft skills necessary to stay ahead in the business world.
- Produce graduates with a solid sense of business and management acumen which will motivate them to pursue higher level of studies and lifelong learning.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Malaysian Legal System
Principles of Finance
Business Organisation & Management
Law & Practice of Meetings
Financial Accounting Framework
Professional Skills for Managers
Malaysian Business Law
Business Strategy in Practice
Advanced Malaysian Taxation
Malaysia Company Secretarial Practice
Financial Decision Making
Case Study in Secretarial Practice
Malaysian Corporate Law
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by professional bodies:
- The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
Graduates of Bachelor of Corporate Administration (Honours) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.
For more information about Dual Award, click here
Graduates of Bachelor of Corporate Administration (Honours) can seek employment in a wide variety of administrative, management and financial positions both in the public and private sectors. These include company secretary, corporate administrator, management consultant, corporate manager, compliance officer, tax agent and human resource manager.