It is designed to:
- Produce graduates who have the requisite knowledge and entrepreneurial skills to manage business ventures.
- Produce graduates who are equipped with the essential skills such as critical thinking, effective communication and problem solving to manage new businesses in today’s dynamic and highly competitive business environment.
- Produce graduates who possess managerial and entrepreneurial skills that prepare them well for both employment and self-employment.
- Provide students with an educational experience that motivates them to pursue higher level of studies and lifelong learning.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Management
Principles of Finance
Management Information Systems
Fundamentals of Auditing
Financial Accounting Framework
Advanced Financial Accounting
Investment & Financial Analysis
Human Resource Management
Advanced Accounting Practice
Strategy Planning & Management
Corporate Treasury Management
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Strategic Financial Management
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by the following professional bodies:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- CPA Australia
Click here for more information about accreditation.
Graduates of Bachelor of Business (Honours) Accounting and Finance are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.
For more information about Dual Award, click here
Career prospects for graduates are wide and varied. Graduates can serve in the areas of accounting, assurance services, taxation, treasury, risk management and other related field in commerce and industry, public practice, public sector and statutory organisations. Graduates can also secure employment in banks, financial institutions and intermediaries in the areas of treasury management, wealth management and fund management.