It is designed to:
- Produce graduates who are equipped with the requisite knowledge and essential skills to pursue a demanding career in the banking and finance industry.
- Produce graduates who possess cognitive skills and soft skills required for managing complex operational and strategic situations in the banking and finance industry.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops their innovative skills conducive to lifelong learning and personal development planning.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Business Organisation & Management
Principles of Investment
Monetary & Financial System
Bank Credit Management
International Trade Finance
Law Relating to Financial Services
Personal Financial Planning
Commercial Bank Management
Corporate Banking-Practice & Law
People & Organisations
Managing Information Systems
Bank Treasury Management
Strategic Issues in Financial Services
Principles of Finance
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by the following professional bodies:
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
- Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC)
Click here for more information about accreditation.
Graduates of Bachelor of Banking & Finance (Honours) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.
For more information about Dual Award, click here.
Graduates can secure employment in banks and financial institutions in the area of credit processing, mortgage sales, treasury services, customer relations etc.