It is designed to:
- Equip students with the requisite knowledge and essential skills to pursue a demanding career in the increasingly complex financial services industry.
- Provide students the opportunities to develop cognitive skills and soft skills required for managing complex finance and investment issues.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops their innovative skills conducive to lifelong learning and personal development.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Business Organisation & Management
Principles of Investment
Investment Industry Law
Money & Capital Markets
Principles of Finance
Investment & Financial Analysis
Forex & Derivatives
Personal Financial Planning
Corporate Governance & Ethics
Corporate Treasury Management
Financial Markets & Regulations
Financial Statement Analysis
Case Study in Finance & Investment
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by the following professional bodies:
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
- Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC)
Click here for more information about accreditation.
Graduates of Bachelor Finance and Investment (Honours) are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.
For more information about Dual Award, click here
Graduates of Bachelor of Finance & Investment (Honours) can secure employment in banks, financial institutions and intermediaries in the area of fund management, wealth management, treasury management, financial analysis, foreign exchange and derivatives.