It is designed to:
- Produce graduates who possess intellectual, creative and cognitive skills that are essential in enhancing their abilities to analyse, critically assess and recommend solutions to marketing-related problems and issues.
- Produce graduates who have positive attitude, professional and ethical values and essential soft skills to function effectively in a globalised environment.
- Produce graduates with strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and equipped with critical thinking, reasoning, managerial and entrepreneurial skills that will prepare them well for both employment and self-employment.
- Provide students with an educational experience that motivates them to pursue higher level of studies and lifelong learning.
IT Fundamentals and Applications
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
Advertising and Promotion
Human Resource Management
Management Information Systems
Principles of Finance
Strategic Planning and Management
Customer Relationship Management
Strategic Marketing & Decision Making
Integrated Marketing Communications
International Marketing Strategy
Applied Marketing Research
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular.
Exemptions awarded by the following professional body:
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Click here for more information about accreditation.
Graduates of Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Marketing are able to advance to postgraduate studies in the relevant field.
Click here for more progression pathways.
For more information about Dual Award, click here
Graduates of Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Marketing can seek employment in the areas of sales, market research, advertising and promotion, retail and distribution, international marketing, product development as well as self employment.