- To build an ecosystem around the dynamic and evolving business environment in promoting, sharing, and developing the consultancy distinctiveness and research culture to all stakeholders, and communities on business entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
- To provide and conduct consultancy services, training, seminar, workshop and research relating to issues of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability to businesses, industries, government agencies community and any other stakeholders.
- To form, develop and collaborate with public and/or private sectors/institutions/industries nationally and/or internationally on consultancy services, business transformation as well as producing research outputs in the area of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
- To invite prominent speaker and subject experts/practitioners from academics and industry (nationally and internationally) to share their experience; and to facilitate relevant talk/seminar/symposium/workshop/colloquium primarily on entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
- It also endeavors to develop several areas of excellence which will bring distinctiveness to the work of the faculty, the programmes the faculty offers and the wider community.