Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering which includes Mechanical, Electronic, Control, Networking and Software. The design, development and control of diverse system are used in a wide range of industries which includes automated and production systems, medical instruments, robotics, automotive subsystems such as anti-lock braking systems and electrical appliances. Graduates are therefore involved in almost every possible industry at applications level, development level, manufacturing level and advanced research level.
KL Main Campus
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics / Theory of Machines
- Engineering Drawing & CADD
- Programming for Engineers
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics / Heat Transfer
- Electrical Circuit and Electrical Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Basic Electronics / Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Computer-Aided Engineering / Finite Element Analysis
- Industrial Control & Automation / Automation System Design
- Digital & Analogue Electronics / Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor Systems
- Embedded Systems Engineering
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- CNC, Robotics Technology / Robotic Systems & Design
- Exergy & Renewable Energy
- Engineer and Society / Engineering Management / Communication for Engineers
- Networking Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Project Management & Finance
- Project & Dissertation
- Industrial Training
- Capstone Project
- Mechatronics Engineers
- Design & Development Engineers
- Service/Technical Support/Field Application Engineers
- Instrumentation & Control Engineers
- Automation & System Integration Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Robotic Engineers
- Control Engineers
For more information about AELE0364 English Language (1119), click HERE
Fees & Financial Aid:
Estimated Total Fees: (RM) 38,000 (Malaysian Student), RM61,600 (International Student).
The estimated total fees may vary by 10%.
For more information on fees, click here.
To find out more, click here.
To find out more, click here.
For PTPTN, click here.
For Study Loan, click here.
For more information on Financial aid, click here.
This programme is designed to produce and develop graduates:
- Graduates are competent in the practice of Mechatronics field of engineering.
- Graduates are engaged in lifelong learning and professional development.
- Graduates are committed to professionalism in engineering practices and contribute to the society.
Upon completion of the programme, the graduates should be able to:
- Engineering Knowledge - Apply the knowledge and principles of Mechatronics engineering to solve practical complex engineering problems within the field of mechatronics engineering.
- Problem Analysis - Apply conceptual skill, analytical skills and critical thinking to analyse complex engineering problems and formulate technical solutions that may undertake design, development, manufacture, operation and maintenance in the application of mechatronics systems.
- Design/Development of Solutions - Employ system approach to develop an appropriate engineering solution for complex engineering problems with appropriate consideration for public safety and health, cultural, societal and environmental issues in mechatronics related application.
- Investigation - Apply the technical expertise through laboratory-based, project-based, research work activities to perform engineering techniques and procedures for complex egnineering problems in the field of mechatronics engineering.
- Modern Tool Usage - Use modern engineering tools to conduct complex engineering activities including computer programming, ICT software in analysing, modelling and simulation to provide appropriate engineering solution in mechatronics application.
- The Engineer and Society - Be responsible in their professional practice with regard to the social, cultural, legal, economic and global environment obligation.
- Environment and Sustainability - Apply the concept of sustainability development in engineering projects.
- Ethics - Practice engineering professionalism in line with their ethical responsibilities and awareness of the impact of their activities on society.
- Communication - Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities in written, visual representation and oral presentation on group capacity and effective as part of a multi-disciplinary work team.
- Individual and Team Work - Apply entrepreneurial, managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills to work effectively as an individual and at organizational level with the capacity of a leader and manager.
- Lifelong Learning - Be resourceful and able to use informational resources for effective decision making and engages in lifelong learning as key of their professional development.
- Project Management and Finance - Apply techniques and concepts of project management to execute engineering projects within the constraints of cost, budgets and other limited resources in project teams.