(R/523/6/0159)(10/25) (MQA/FA 3885)
January, May/June, November (Selected programme)
KL Main Campus
• Engineering Mathematics/ Applied Engineering Mathematics/ Advanced Engineering Mathematics/ Engineering Statistics
• Programming for Engineers/ Engineering Data Science
• Project Management and Finance
• Engineering Materials/ Strength of Materials/ Materials Application and Selection
• Thermodynamics/Heat Transfer
• Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
• Engineering Drawing and CADD
• Engineering Design
• Statics/ Dynamics
• Electric Circuits
• Basic Electronics/ Digital Logic Design/ Analogue Electronics
• Control Systems Engineering/ Design of Control Systems
• Measurement and Instrumentation
• Microprocessor systems/ Embedded Systems Engineering
• Engineer and Society
• Artificial Intelligence
• Finite Element Analysis
• Industrial Control and Automation/ Design of Automation Systems/ Advances in Industrial Revolution 4.0
• CNC and Workshop Technology
• Robotic Technology/ Robotic Systems and Design
• Networking Systems
• Capstone Project
• Industrial Training
• Project and Dissertation
• Language, Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum (MPU) and Co- Curricular Courses:
English for Tertiary Studies/Academic English/English for Career Preparation/Entrepreneurship/Contemporary Malaysian Issues/Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2/Falsafah dan Isu Semasa/ Philosophy and Contemporary Issues/Bahasa Kebangsaan A/Co-curricular
Estimated Total Fees: (RM) 41,000 (Malaysian Student), RM71,500(International Student).
The estimated total fees may vary by 10%.
For more information on fees, click here.
To find out more, click here.
To find out more, click here.
For PTPTN, click here.
For Study Loan, click here.
For more information on Financial aid, click here.
Upon completion of the programme, the graduates should be able to:
1. Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of mechatronics engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.1. Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of mechatronics engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Ability to perform complex mechatronics engineering problem analysis through identification, formulation, research and critical analysis through systematic approach.
3. Ability to utilise systems approach to evaluate performance and design solutions for complex problems in mechatronics engineering systems.
4. Acquire in‐depth technical competence to conduct investigation into complex mechatronics engineering problems using research based knowledge and research methods to obtain valid conclusions.
5. Ability to create, select and apply modern tools, appropriate techniques and resources to complex mechatronics engineering problems, with an understanding of the limitations.
6. Understand the social, cultural, global and environmental responsibilities of a professional mechatronics engineer’s practice and solutions to complex engineering problems.
7. Understand the needs and principles of sustainable development and the social/environmental impact of solutions to complex mechatronics engineering problems.
8. Understand the professional and ethical responsibilities of mechatronics engineers and the commitment to them.
9. Ability to communicate effectively on complex mechatronics engineering activities in both oral and written means with people of technical and non-technical background.
10. Able to function effectively as an individual and in a group with the capacity to be a leader or manager.
11. Recognise that mechatronics engineering is a fast evolving field requiring the need for life-long learning and possessing/acquiring the capacity to do so.
12. Understand project management principles and issues that are required to deliver successful engineering projects in multidisciplinary environment.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (FOET)
TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
JALAN GENTING KELANG
53300 KUALA LUMPUR
TELEPHONE: +603-41450123 / 41450100
Ext no. 3235 , 3424
Whatsapp: 011-10825613 / 011-10597120
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)