Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering which includes Mechanical, Electronic, Control, Networking and Software. The design, development and control of diverse system are used in a wide range of industries which includes automated and production systems, medical instruments, robotics, automotive subsystems such as anti-lock braking systems and electrical appliances. Graduates are therefore involved in almost every possible industry at applications level, development level, manufacturing level and advanced research level.
KL Main Campus
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics / Theory of Machines
- Engineering Drawing & CADD
- Programming for Engineers
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics / Heat Transfer
- Electrical Circuit and Electrical Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Basic Electronics / Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Computer-Aided Engineering / Finite Element Analysis
- Industrial Control & Automation / Automation System Design
- Digital & Analogue Electronics / Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor Systems
- Embedded Systems Engineering
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- CNC, Robotics Technology / Robotic Systems & Design
- Exergy & Renewable Energy
- Engineer and Society / Engineering Management / Communication for Engineers
- Networking Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Project Management & Finance
- Project & Dissertation
- Industrial Training
- Capstone Project
- Mechatronics Engineers
- Design & Development Engineers
- Service/Technical Support/Field Application Engineers
- Instrumentation & Control Engineers
- Automation & System Integration Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Robotic Engineers
- Control Engineers
For more information about AELE0364 English Language (1119), click HERE
Fees & Financial Aid:
Estimated Total Fees: (RM) 41,000 (Malaysian Student), RM61,000 (International Student).
The estimated total fees may vary by 10%.
For more information on fees, click here.
To find out more, click here.
To find out more, click here.
For PTPTN, click here.
For Study Loan, click here.
For more information on Financial aid, click here.
- Graduates are competent in the practice of Mechatronics field of engineering.
- Graduates are engaged in lifelong learning and professional development.
- Graduates are committed to professionalism in engineering practices and contribute to the society.
Upon completion of the programme, the graduates should be able to:
1. Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of mechatronics engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.1. Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of mechatronics engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Ability to perform complex mechatronics engineering problem analysis through identification, formulation, research and critical analysis through systematic approach.
3. Ability to utilise systems approach to evaluate performance and design solutions for complex problems in mechatronics engineering systems.
4. Acquire in‐depth technical competence to conduct investigation into complex mechatronics engineering problems using research based knowledge and research methods to obtain valid conclusions.
5. Ability to create, select and apply modern tools, appropriate techniques and resources to complex mechatronics engineering problems, with an understanding of the limitations.
6. Understand the social, cultural, global and environmental responsibilities of a professional mechatronics engineer’s practice and solutions to complex engineering problems.
7. Understand the needs and principles of sustainable development and the social/environmental impact of solutions to complex mechatronics engineering problems.
8. Understand the professional and ethical responsibilities of mechatronics engineers and the commitment to them.
9. Ability to communicate effectively on complex mechatronics engineering activities in both oral and written means with people of technical and non-technical background.
10. Able to function effectively as an individual and in a group with the capacity to be a leader or manager.
11. Recognise that mechatronics engineering is a fast evolving field requiring the need for life-long learning and possessing/acquiring the capacity to do so.
12. Understand project management principles and issues that are required to deliver successful engineering projects in multidisciplinary environment.