This undergraduate Psychology degree programme aims to provide students with comprehensive knowledge within basic and applied psychology. The programme will develop critical thinking, analytical and practical skills in students to approach problems that are related to human behaviour and mental processes. The programme also aims to develop effective communication and interpersonal skills to allow students to pursue lifelong learning. During the course of study, students should be able to apply appropriate technology to support their study and research. Upon graduation, students should be familiar with the contemporary issues that are related to psychology field and are equipped with the capability to lead, act responsibly and ethically within varied social and professional environment. Besides, students are well-prepared to further specialisation at the postgraduate level.
A variety of scholoarships are available for Malaysian students who want to pursue Psychology degree programme at TAR UC.
Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Psychology
May, October & January
KL – Kuala Lumpur Main Campus
(R/311/6/0036) (10/23) (MQA/FA 3935)
- Introduction to Psychology
- Industrial & Organisational Psychology
- Introduction to Counselling
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Counselling Skills and Methods
- Leadership Skills
- Social Psychology
- Statistical Techniques for Psychology I
- Theories of Personality
- Health Psychology
- Music and Our Life OR Introduction to Academic Writing OR Globalisation & Communication OR Socio-Cultural Communication
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Statistical Techniques for Psychology II
- Abnormal Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Professional & Research Ethics in Psychology
- Principles of Management in Psychology OR Organisation Behaviour
- Psychology Project I
- Testing and Measurement
- Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence
- Physiological Psychology
- Cross Cultural Psychology
- Psychology Project II
- Positive Psychology OR Educational Psychology
- Industrial Training
Language, Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum (MPU) and Co-curricular Courses:
• English Language, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, English for Communication, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Hubungan Etnik, English for Humanities, Entrepreneurship, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, Co-curricular courses
- Research Institutions
- Training & Development (eg. Life Coach, Motivational Coach, Corporate Training)
- Management (eg. Human Resources, General Administration, Personal Assistant)
- Education (eg. Research Assistant, Tutor, Student Services Officer)
- Sales, Marketing & Services (eg. Customer Relationship Officer, Event & Life Planner)
- Headhunter / Talent Acquisition
- Psychology Related Work in NGOs, Hospitals / Schools
Fees & Financial Aid:
Estimated Total Fees: RM33,800 (Malaysian Student), RM50,300 (International Student)
The estimated total fees may vary by 10%.
For more information on Fees, click here.
To find out more, click here.
To find out more, click here.
For PTPTN, click here.
For Study Loan, click here.
For more information on Financial aid, click here.