The Library provides access to a number of subscribed online databases.
FOR ON-CAMPUS & REMOTE ACCESS
- ACM Digital Library
Provides access to the full-text of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) publications, comprising journals, magazines, transactions, proceedings and others which focus on computer science, electronic, mechanical and other branches of engineering.
- EBSCOhost Business Source Complete
Provides access to the full-text of over 3,900 journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, management information system (MIS), production and operations management (POM), accounting, finance and economics.
Access via Business Searching Interface
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) via IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
Provides access to 188 IEEE journals, magazines, and transactions, 30+ IET journals and magazines, plus 25 IET conference titles, and proceedings from over 1,700 IEEE and IET annual conferences, covering electrical engineering, communications, and computer science.
- Passport (formerly known as Passport GMID)
A global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
Library users must accept the "Terms and Conditions" to access the database.
¤ Ebook Central (formerly known as Ebrary)
- Provides access to the full-text of more than 140,000 e-books covering various academic areas of study, including arts, business, literature and language, social science, science and technology, etc.
¤ Research Library
- Provides access to the full-text of more than 6,600 journals and magazines covering arts and humanities, business and social sciences subjects.
¤ SciTech Premium Collection
- Provides access to the full-text of over 10,000 journals and magazines covering science and technology.
Abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature (scientific journals, books and conference proceedings) in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, and social sciences & humanities.
- Springer Journal Collection via SpringerLink
Provides access to the full-text of over 1,100 journals covering science, technology and medicine (STM), and humanities and social sciences (HSS).
*Please note that preview-only content is displayed regardless of subscription. To access subscription-only content, please uncheck the default check box for "Include Preview-Only content”.
FOR PASSWORD ACCESS
Online Library of Malaysian Laws containing Law Library (Acts of Parliament, Amendment Acts, etc.), e-Gazette, Judgments and Law Dictionary databases.
**Authentication is required. To login, please approach the library staff at the Reference Desk/ Information Counter, Main Library.