Library InfoWeb is a web-based OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). It is easy to use and is accessible at anytime, anywhere from any Internet-connected PCs or mobile devices. The URL for InfoWeb is http://infoweb.tarc.edu.my/.
Users can perform searches using any of the following :
- Quick Search - Search for item(s) using any words.
- Advanced Search - Search for item(s) using words or phrases by specific fields and applying multiple filters.
In the search results screen, users can perform the following functions:
- Refine search with additional terms or facets.
- Sort the list of titles.
- Save the list of titles to cart for later viewing, saving, printing or emailing.
- Email search results and share links to social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
In addition, users can also view the list of new books available in the Library.
By logging in to Library InfoWeb, users are able to:
- View library account summary and the following circulation information:
- Requested item(s) and statuses
- Checked-out/ borrowed item(s) and corresponding due date
- Overdue item(s)
- Pickup item(s)
- Perform the following functions:
- Renew Open Shelf books and/or Restricted Loan materials online
- Place requests on checked-out (borrowed) Open Shelf books and/or Restricted Loan materials
- Change password
- Request/reset password
- Rate book(s) and other materials
- Create and save booklists
- Save a search for subsequent login to Library InfoWeb
- Deactivate library account due to loss of ID card