The Library provides access to a number of subscribed online databases.
FOR ON-CAMPUS & REMOTE ACCESS
- ACM Digital Library
Provides access to the full-text of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) publications, comprising journals, magazines, transactions, proceedings and others which focus on computer science, electrical, electronic, mechanical and other branches of engineering.
- EBSCOhost Business Source Complete
Provides access to the full-text of over 3,900 journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, management information system (MIS), production and operations management (POM), accounting, finance and economics.
Access via Business Searching Interface
- Eikon with Datastream (Financial Time Series Database)
(Note: Access in Postgraduate Library)
Provides access to economic and financial data. Users can generate charts, economic insights and report templates, which can be exported to Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) via IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
Provides access to IEEE journals, transactions, letters, magazines and conference proceedings, and IET journals and conference proceedings. Subject coverage includes electrical engineering, communications and computer science.
- Passport (formerly known as Passport GMID)
A global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
Library users must accept the "Terms and Conditions" to access the database.
¤ ProQuest Central
-Provides access to 47 databases across 175 subject areas, including business, social sciences, science and technology, and arts and humanities.
¤ ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly known as Ebrary)
- Provides access to the full-text of more than 114,000 e-books covering various academic areas of study, including arts, business, literature and language, social science, science and technology, etc.
Abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature (scientific journals, books and conference proceedings) in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, and social sciences & humanities.
- Springer Journal Collection via SpringerLink
Provides access to the full-text of over 1,000 journals covering science, technology and medicine (STM), and humanities and social sciences (HSS).
*Please note that preview-only content is displayed regardless of subscription. To access subscription-only content, please uncheck the default check box for "Include Preview-Only content”.
- Full-text access is available ONLY for those titles/content subscribed by the Library and for open access titles/content. Abstract and bibliographic information is available for all other titles/content.
- Articles not available in full-text can be requested through Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery Service.
FOR PASSWORD ACCESS
Online Library of Malaysian Laws containing Law Library (Acts of Parliament, Amendment Acts, etc.), e-Gazette, Judgments and Law Dictionary databases.
**Authentication is required. To login, please approach the library staff at the Reference Desk/ Information Counter, Main Library.