The Library provides access to a number of subscribed online databases.
FOR ON-CAMPUS & REMOTE ACCESS
- ACM Digital Library
Provides access to the full-text of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) publications, comprising journals, magazines, transactions, proceedings and others which focus on computer science, electrical, electronic, mechanical and other branches of engineering.
- EBSCOhost Business Source Ultimate
Provides access to the full-text of over 5,700 journals and magazines. Users can access company information, SWOT analyses, Harvard Business Faculty videos, country economic reports and more.
Access via EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Eikon with Datastream (Financial Time Series Database)
(Note: Access in Postgraduate Library)
Provides access to economic and financial data. Users can generate charts, economic insights and report templates, which can be exported to Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) via IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
Provides access to IEEE journals, transactions, letters, magazines and conference proceedings, and IET journals and conference proceedings. Subject coverage includes electrical engineering, communications and computer science.
- Passport (formerly known as Passport GMID)
A global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
Library users must accept the "Terms and Conditions" to access the database.
¤ ProQuest Central
-Provides access to 47 databases across 175 subject areas, including business, social sciences, science and technology, and arts and humanities.
¤ ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly known as Ebrary)
- Provides access to the full-text of more than 114,000 e-books covering various academic areas of study, including arts, business, literature and language, social science, science and technology, etc.
Abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature (scientific journals, books and conference proceedings) in life sciences, physical sciences, health sciences, and social sciences & humanities.
- Springer Journal Collection via SpringerLink
Provides access to the full-text of over 1,000 journals covering science, technology and medicine (STM), and humanities and social sciences (HSS).
*Please note that preview-only content is displayed regardless of subscription. To access subscription-only content, please uncheck the default check box for "Include Preview-Only content”.
A digital platform for market data, global macroeconomic insights and consumer trends across 170 industries and over 150 countries.
- Full-text access is available ONLY for those titles/content subscribed by the Library and for open access titles/content. Abstract and bibliographic information is available for all other titles/content.
- Articles not available in full-text can be requested through Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery Service.