Only vehicles with valid TAR UMT entry pass can enter the campus compound. Only the TAR UMT Department of Security is authorised to issue the vehicle entry pass. TAR UMT does not allow any other party to sell or give vehicle entry pass to students. Students are prohibited from selling or buying the vehicle entry pass from a third party. Students who are found guilty will be subjected to a disciplinary inquiry by the UC Disciplinary Authority.
The procedures to apply for the vehicle entry pass are as follows:
- Students can apply for the Vehicle Entry Pass through the TAR UMT intranet accessible via the homepage (ww.tarc.edu.my).
- The application is applicable to TAR UMT existing student (EN) and existing student on promotion (EP) only.
- Students are only allowed to register one car and motorcycle entry pass. The vehicle number can only be registered once. Multiple registrations will result in being blacklisted.
- The car entry pass will be issued based on computer balloting. Students can check the balloting result through the TAR UMT intranet.
- Vehicle Entry Pass validity is from May to April of the following year.
- The price of a motorcycle entry pass is free of charge. The price of a car entry pass is RM 120 + SST.
- Successful applicants shall pay the vehicle entry pass bill before the stipulated deadline stated in the bill by any one of the following methods:-
i. Cash only at Public Bank branches in Malaysia;
ii. Public Bank E-Banking via Public Bank’s Internet Banking Service;
iv. Bursary Payment Counter through Public Bank debit/credit card only.
- Payment for the vehicle entry pass is non-refundable.
- Successful applicants can collect their vehicle entry pass at the Department of Security, A016B, Bangunan Tan Sri Khaw Kai Boh from Monday to Friday, 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m. based on the collection dates stated in the intranet.
- The Vehicle Entry Pass is non-transferable.
5. Terms and Conditions
- Please read the terms and conditions stated in the intranet.
Application for Vehicle Entry Pass (Drop off and Pick Up)
- Vehicle Entry Pass (Drop off and Pick up) is a pass for parents who send and fetch their children to and from campus. Parking within the campus is not allowed.
- Each student can apply for up to a maximum of 2 Vehicle Entry Pass for his/her parents.
- Students can apply for the Vehicle Entry Pass (Drop off and Pick up)